ABCmouse.com: Full Online Preschool - Kindergarten

Pick Me Hobby

Today, I am adding a new section. First let me tell you what this and why I think it is important that we need it at PregnancyWrites.

It is realtively hard to find mothers who have breezed through pregnancy without any hassle. It is possible, but quite rare. If you are not bothered by morning sickness, you may be taunted by variscose veins. Expectant mothers.... here is the good news.... you need not be tied down with these excuses. Believe me... All you need is a little involvement in order to forget all your voes.

Some find solace in cooking... but what happens if you are not able to take in the smell of spices... hmmm... and Indian food has more spices than anything else ;) but I just love em....

Well, what I am coming to our new section .... "Pick me Hobby!" yup!... I will bring you various hobby ideas which you can pick up.. or even get yourself a new biz opprtunity. Did you know that many women turned entrprenuers after theybecame mothers!

So... browse around.... discover your hidden talents... and most importantly, keep smiling.. nothing beats a beautiful smile of a happy mother (to-be)!

Wahi ;)

No comments: